I thought I had taken more pictures of the inside, but I forgot that I my card was full... going to WALMART today (the nearest Target is in Hudson, boo hoo) to develop some and then I'll take more of the rooms!
I seriously can't wait to see it in person!! It looks so gorgeous Jill. Congrats to you & the family--I bet Gage just loves all the spae & freedom. :o)
Jill, it looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. You have so much yard space and I think plenty of garages!!!! It is awesome. Congrats to all of you and enjoy. Love Mar
3 comments:
I thought I had taken more pictures of the inside, but I forgot that I my card was full...
going to WALMART today (the nearest Target is in Hudson, boo hoo) to develop some and then I'll take more of the rooms!
I seriously can't wait to see it in person!! It looks so gorgeous Jill. Congrats to you & the family--I bet Gage just loves all the spae & freedom. :o)
Jill, it looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. You have so much yard space and I think plenty of garages!!!! It is awesome. Congrats to all of you and enjoy. Love Mar
Post a Comment