Oh, my.
Where have I gone?
I'm going to blame it on the iPhone. I have had one for several months now, and I must tell you they are simply fabulous. If you would like to be addicted to a telephone, please purchase one now. If you do, however, enjoy conversations with your loved ones, do not need to know what tomorrow's weather predictions are, or what kinds of crazy words you can come up with in "Words With Friends", stick to your flip phone. You may still have a life!
With that being said, I have added "Blog site" to my to-do list (on my phone, nonetheless) and it is my goal to update photos of my kids as well as our whole family, within the next week. I truly do not have a lot of extra time these days, but I don't want to let this blogsite go to waste either.
So, please check back and if you do not see a post by the end of Memorial Day weekend/June 1st, feel free to email me (I can check from my phone! Ha ha) and I will know the pressure is on.
In the meantime, take care, and if you didn't give up on my site, I thank you very much.
1 comment:
stop beating me at "words with friends"
PS: I bought the 3.99 app so I don't have to see those silly ads... LOVE IT!
Post a Comment