The event in total had almost 3000 runners this year and raised nearly $500,000 toward the research and fight to end Multiple Sclerosis. Someone who I know from where I live has been living with MS for almost 10 years (she is 31) and she spent the ENTIRE day on the course grounds taking fantastic pictures of everyone coming through the end part of the race.
Team "Down and Dirty"
I am toward the back of the group, middle of the photo, blue bandana on my head.
Here I am yelling "Woooooooo" Can you tell?
I lost my bandana in this plunge. It scared me, I must say.
On behalf of her, and the many others who have been or will be diagnosed with MS....I THANK YOU for your support!!!!!!








2 comments:
super awesome! love all the pics!
Thank you for doing this! I can't wait to hear more about it.
PS, I'd still be on the top of the wall not able to jump into the muddy lake. ;)
Post a Comment