It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Friday, November 6, 2009

My Audience

So I am wondering...
Who reads this? I see the "Visit Counter" slowly creep up to the 13,000 mark...and I know I pop on here at least once a day to see if there are any new comments, but only a few of my friends leave comments. I know that for some people, like my and Tim's parents, they do not have a Gmail account so they are not necessarily logged in to leave a message, and would have to be known as "Anonymous". But even if you leave a comment as anonymous, you can sign your name in the post.

Anyhow, I really am curious who keeps up on my life. I don't advertise this blog on my Facebook Account, as I don't necessarily want every single person I went to high school or college with visiting this blog, and I will never offer contests or advertise, as I am not interesting enough to try and keep a regular viewing audience. But if you pop in regularly, or even a couple of times a year, please let me know. I really want to know who is interested in what I am writing!!! And lets be honest, my writing doesn't bring people here or keep them; it's my adorable kids, right????

9 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

you know i'm here!!

The Foskett Family said...

I am an avid reader.....I know my sister and Kenzie read your blog often and My mom likes to sneak a peak now and then. I have a link to your blog on my blog and I know my friends with twins visit it on occasion. Recently Nash LOVES to see "Gage's TWO babies" so we try to let him take a look at the blog from time to time. We love the funny things you and your boys do and find ourselves eagerly awaiting each new post!

We are Three said...

I usually follow the link to your blog from Marilyn's. Your boys are adorable-glad that all is well with the family.

Anonymous said...

I am the auntie of these cute cute little boys. I know I usually don't comment but I check in almost daily to see if you have any new photes or updates. love love love these updates. thanks xoxo

Jaci said...

Hey babe! I troll here for hotties, and I'm always happy to see a picture of you. No one else.

:o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill...it's Mel! I check out your blog about once a week. Hope to see you on the 21st!

Karen said...

Hey Jill! It's Karen. I check your blog all the time for new pictures and your fun life stories. You are listed under my favorites at work (wait am I suppose to post that) and at home.

stacynguyen said...

Hey there, I check this about 2-3 times per week.

Meyer said...

I check in quite a bit to see how you and the boys are doing! Love all the new photos!