I feel like I have a life lately. When the babies were getting up at all crazy hours of the night, I was passing out at the same time as they went to bed at night, just to make sure I got sleep. Now that they've been sleeping through the night (most nights, anyhow) I am being super risky and staying up and getting a few important things done such as checking my Facebook page and my email. VERY important stuff!
But really....
when you are rather disconnected from the world most days email and Facebook is all I've got other than diapers and strawberry milk!
Not too much new to report, but I'll bullet the current highlights here.
- Gage is the "Student of the Week" next week at preschool. We had to fill out a poster "All About Me" tonight and when asked "What do you want to be when you grow up?" he responded, "A Daddy". I like that one.
- I've been working out like crazy. I am down 5 lbs. in 4 weeks, so I'm excited about that. I have been asked, "How do you find the time?" but I just do. It's my only outlet and I get free childcare w/ my membership, so it's just a priority for me right now. I have two bins of "skinny" clothes from forever ago (or so it seems) that I REALLY want to get back in to. So, we'll see. I like punkin' pie, and you know what time of year is right around the corner....
- Loving the "Biggest Loser" (Spoiler alert) Sad to see Shay go home tonight, but man was I sick of seeing and hearing her cry. She definitely needs a therapist.
- I got a bunch of Christmas shopping done tonight. Feels good. Just a few more people left, and then I'm done. We're cutting back HUGE this year on gifts...just buying for the kids in the family and that is about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment