It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Monday, May 3, 2010

Please Pray

There is a family here in New Richmond that although I am not close with, I have met both mother (Jenn) and daughter (Avery) at the local library storytime recently, and we have mutual friends.

They found out last Friday that little Avery (about 18 months old) has an inoperable brain stem tumor, and has a very slight chance of survival, even with the radiation that they have begun today. This family needs your prayers for a miracle. Please help to spread the word to your churches, your family, and your friends. I cannot imagine going through this right now with my own children.

Thank you.

Caringbridge Website:

Precious Avery

3 comments:

Swanson Family said...

how awful. god life is not fair sometimes. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Jill said...

I got the email on Sunday when I was in the airport. I started crying right there. It is just bothering me so badly. They are just like you and I, and everyone I know...normal families, just trying to be happy and take care of their kids. So, so sad.

Jaci said...

Definitely sending my thoughts and prayers. Tragic!