It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Early Summer Photos

I have nothing more to say other than "busy" and "I'm sorry" for not making this blog more of a priority. The sun has been out, the babes are on the move, and this mama is making up for an entire lost summer...
therefore we are rarely indoors, and when the house is finally quiet at 8pm or later, the last place I will sit is on the computer (other than tonight, of course!)

Here are a few photos of my family, so you can see how much the boys have grown since my last photo update nearly 2 months ago. (Oh, and I cut my hair off and will most likely be going shorter....thanks to some encouragement from my Beezatch ladies on our last night out!)

Hope your June is going well!


Me and my men

Park playdate before bed (in their jammies). Bronson, Landon
At a friends' cabin. Gage, Landon, Bronson
Gage wanted green eggs and ham but settled for just green eggs. He loved them, and seemed to love me for making them!

My first kayak experience. I LOVED it! I wish I had one. And I wish I had a lake to paddle on.


Chilling on a blanket, under the tent umbrella at my dad's last weekend. B, L

Gage and Bumpa Tom
Katie, Bronson, Gage
Katie, Bronson, Landon, Nana
Katie and I before heading out to the "All 1990's Reunion" in Nville

4 comments:

Jaci said...

Absolutely LOVE the haircut--it looks fantastic in that last pic of you & Katied. VERY VERY CUTE!!

Sidebar, I was just absolutely taken aback by the boys' hair in the first shot of them together. In 2 months, they grew little mop tops! Was that before or after the hair cut?!? TOO FUNNY!

Love the update. Now get back outside lady.

The Van Nuland Family said...

Very cute hair cut. The boys have gotten so big!! Sorry I missed you at the reunion... looked like it was a good time.

A Day In The Life.... said...

Love the hair! I can't believe how much the twins look like Tim. Adorable.

Swanson Family said...

very awesome. LOVE the ahir cut as I said on FB. very good chice. and I can't wait to see it shorter, you can pull it off!

Boys are as cute as ever. Gage is so grown up its crazy and those two little men I think are a spitting image of Tim and his side of the family. adorable.

and you and your sister- HOT HOT HOT. I am one jelaous girl.