It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work. -Alison Gopnik
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
The (Painful) Memories...
This whole month has been bringing back so many memories of last summer when I spent the entire month of June just trying to survive the last weeks of my twin pregnancy.
While I was uploading pictures of my last post (T-Ball) I caught myself clicking onto photos from one year ago today. I found this beauty. It was taken on June 14th 2009, just a little over one year ago...
well, it was worth a try... and there is always time before the appt! I have heard that happens all too often!
PS: this is why I NEVER took one picture of me when I was pregnant... so I'd never have to look back and try to remember if it was painful, I just remember it as "it was wonderful, and I'd do it all again in a heart beat."
5 comments:
and you'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!!! Maybe you will again just for fun! :) wink wink
What are you talking about--look at that hottie!!
Oh, Mar...you so funny! Unlike some people we know, we have an appointment scheduled on the calendar!!!! So NO, NEVER!
And Jaci. Whaddevvah.
well, it was worth a try... and there is always time before the appt! I have heard that happens all too often!
PS: this is why I NEVER took one picture of me when I was pregnant... so I'd never have to look back and try to remember if it was painful, I just remember it as "it was wonderful, and I'd do it all again in a heart beat."
Post a Comment