It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Thursday, December 23, 2010

We're on TV!

My boys and I (and my mom and sister) went to visit the MOA Santa for the second year in a row. I love going here, as it's worth the drive for me for what you get. You can make an appointment and avoid standing in line, and then this special Santa really gives your kids some special 1 on 1 time.

We had made an appointment for a Monday and were one of the first appointments of the day, as I wanted it to be before lunch and naptime, and also to avoid a crazy mall. Double strollers take up enough room...

When we arrived, we were told that WCCO news station was there taping footage for a story and wondered if we were okay with our children being on TV. We of course said, "YES!" as how fun is that? They didn't know when the story would air, so fortunately some family and friends text messaged me and asked if that would have been our boys they just saw on TV.
Fortunately for the internet, we have been able to watch it ourselves and now I can share it on our blogsite.

Enjoy! It's a really great story about the Santa. Very sweet.

2 comments:

The Foskett Family said...

Very cute!!! Talk about being in the right place at the right time!

HMG said...

Jill - that's so cute! This Santa's got a great story and it looks like he does an outstanding job. You're boys are adorable as always.

PS - I love how you took one adult for each child. Very smart tactic!
Honi