We were very blessed in 2010. I have not one complaint.
I have lots of pictures, as well, that I will hope to get up here soon. Life has been moving on like usual, with two tornados flying through my house multiple times on a daily basis. In just 2 days, Bronson has a cut by his eye, bruise on his cheek, cut his upper inside of his lip...
just because he thinks he can stand on his new riding toy and use it as a stool. It has wheels.
Lots of fun, and lots of love going on in this house. Oh, and lots of toys being picked up nightly by Tim and I.
FUN FUN FUN!
Happy New Year!
1 comment:
we will be so happy to help with the nightly toy clean up soon!!! and apologize in advance for the tornados that travel with us!
Post a Comment