It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 2011 Fun

I realize that I completely and totally missed posting anything about Christmas. But time is limited around here. I spend my days chasing after two very active and busy toddlers, while trying to entertain and keep a 4-year-old busy.

I will just throw a few recent pictures up here for now and maybe will get more on here soon.
I try my best, but I've said a million times before, this blog is just not a priority right now. When I do get a minute of downtime, I usually spend it doing dishes (because I can't have the dishwasher open when the twins are up as they run around the house with knives) or sweeping the floor (as they pick up chunks of garbage and run around the house with it) or vacuum (as they like to sit down right in front of where I am trying to vacuum). You get the picture. :)

The best family picture we can get on a whim~
My new "do". Haven't done the bang thing in a while....kinda like it, but it's different, eh?
Bronson LOVES his books!
Landon, always smiling....
Gage, doing "Tricks"

3 comments:

Jaci said...

Wow! I didn't recognize you in the tub picture, and then to see the straight-on shot--you look totally different! I haven't seen you with bangs like that EVER! They are adorable. You look really young!!

I'm jealous you can mix it up like that--keep it up sexy thing! :o)

A Day In The Life.... said...

I love the dark color and the bangs - very fresh!!

Swanson Family said...

you look great. I likw the new look. I wish I was so adventurous.