It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Monday, January 30, 2012

Familial Update, Jan 2012

Handsome Tim.  Driving the mini-van.  What a stud.  
Would tell you that he was doing same-old, same-old.  Got some hunting in this past fall, attempting to get his ass kicked on a men's adult hockey league (just starting skating last week), and enjoying his life as a dad.  Trust me.  :)
 Gage and I at a recent Monster Jam event in Minneapolis.  Super loud, super redneck, super fun.  Would do it again for sure!  He's growing a like a weed, size 6 pants are getting too short, getting very independent and has really grown up these past couple of months.  Bittersweet.
 Holy Hell.  These two are stinkers.  Stinker sandwiches.  Stinker McStinkertons.
Landon (left) and Bronson destroy everything in their waking path from the hours of 7 am-1pm and again resume destruction from 3pm-745pm.  They sleep good, though.
 Landon.  What a honey, although tends to be a brute.  Caught him at a cute and quiet moment with his animals.  Really reminds me of Gage at this age, very similar personalities.  Does tend to be more of a mama's boy, and doesn't adjust as quickly to different situations as his brothers.  But once comfortable, can be very silly and let's loose.  Talks up a storm.  Current favorite phrase is "Stinky butt" or "poopy butt".  Yes, he gets scolded.  No, it's not working.
Bronson.  I'm not kidding when I tell you that this kid makes THE CUTEST faces and is so darn silly 95% of the time.  However, I cannot get a photo of one of these silly faces for the life of me.  All I have are photos similar to this face.  Definitely has more "Stinker" in him in terms of being an instigator and a destructor, however is extremely sensitive and can give, but rarely "takes".  Cries easily, feelings hurt easily.  But did I say goofy?  This one is his mama's personality as he is always trying to make people laugh.  Current favorite phrase is anything "diaper".  "Jumpy Castle diaper", "poopy butt diaper", followed by a "ha ha ha".  Yes, he gets scolded.  No, it's not working.

********