The month of March has been AWESOME here in Wisconsin! We have had everything from a week-long stretch of 70's-80's to low of 30's with snow showers in the past couple of weeks. Needless to say, my boys have been enjoying the outdoors after having been cooped-up this winter (which wasn't even all that great of a winter due to NO SNOW to play in!)
We have been slowing down a bit in our crazy lifestyle now that
hockey is over for the season, and will patiently wait until the next
sport starts up-Coach Pitch (baseball) for Gage. I'm looking forward to
getting the boys to some outdoor parks, the beach, and just plain
outdoor fun!
Here are some fun photos from the past two months of February and March, 2012.
 |
| Bronson and Landon in a box |
 |
| Gage and Nana in a box |
 |
| Gage wearing his ATV helmet while on his big wheel |
 |
| Landon on his motorcycle |
 |
| Bronson attempting to ride his first "big boy" bike. Should be interesting, as neither of the twins know how to pedal a trike as of yet! |
 |
| Nana reading to her boys |
 |
| Aunt "Tee Tee" came for a visit last weekend. This is a bubble mess that was created! |
 |
| Gage at the MN Zoo |
 |
| Bronson. I absolutely adore this picture! |
 |
| Landon's "Say Cheese! Face". I can't get him to keep his eyes open no matter what I do. |
 |
| Multi-Tasking. Tee Tee pushing the stroller with all three boys while chatting on the phone! She's a pro! |
|
 |
| Bronson loves to "cudd-oh". Every night he will snuggle up to me and squeeze right in. Love these moments. |
 |
| Nana reading bedtime stories. As you can see Landon (left) had a bit of a road rash incident the day prior. Fell off the John Deere toy Gator (or "alligator" as the boys call it) and landed on his face. Looks much better about 5 days later. |
2 comments:
These are great! I am trying to get back to blogging.
I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will locate that extremely usefull.Nice Baby pictures thanks for sahring..
Informal Sports
Post a Comment