It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

9 months


Here is Gage at his 9 month "Watch Me Grow" pose. I feel sad, because he looks very grown up here...
I remember when that big dog looked so HUGE next to him, and now he's standing up over him!

I have taken a picture of Gage and this dog monthly since he was 1 week old...those pictures are all on our other website that I pay too much money for. I have to figure out a way (and time!) to get some of those pictures onto this website so I can discontinue the baby site come November when it expires.

I'm still just playing around with this blog, and have actually not given it out to anyone yet as I want to know what I'm doing before giving it out!

No comments: