It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work. -Alison Gopnik
Thursday, April 26, 2007
SOLD!
We are as close to being sold as we can be, until we get to the close date of May 31st. The inspection and appraisal are both completed, and all paperwork is signed! YEE HAW!
Hi Jilly! Congrats on your new place! I didn't even know you had your house for sale! New R. is a nice area. I have a cousin there, and Al has a good friend that lives there. Gage is so darn cute! So big! How many lil teeth does he have now? We'll have to have a housewarming party for you. Take care hon, Sass
2 comments:
Hi Jilly! Congrats on your new place! I didn't even know you had your house for sale! New R. is a nice area. I have a cousin there, and Al has a good friend that lives there. Gage is so darn cute! So big! How many lil teeth does he have now? We'll have to have a housewarming party for you.
Take care hon,
Sass
Congrats on selling your house and congrats on setting up your blog! It looks great!
Post a Comment