It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Still here, I promise

Just wanted to write a quick note to say we are all still here, and still alive.

Things have been quite hectic around here lately, and I haven't been much in the mood to write, much less upload a bunch of pictures and update the blog. I know how much I look forward to checking on others' sites, and I'm sure there are some of you out there that have been wondering where I've been, and all that I can say is that I'm doing my best lately.

I am hoping to get pictures uploaded in the next couple of days, but it may not happen. Once I do, I will get them on the blog site and we will go from there.

Take care,
Jill

3 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

I've been wondering about you! Can you email me your new address? Thanks.

Jaci said...

Good to hear from you--I was wondering too. Crazy Dayz, I tell you. Hope things are well.

-jd.

jenny said...

you are still here! i thought you gave up on blogging girl! :)