We are alive in the Fox household! I have to say "barely", but definitely alive.
I have been hesitating on making this post, only b/c of the backtracking I had to do this summer...however I am thinking that I have got to be in the clear by now. I would guess that 99% of the readers of this blog already know our news, however I am guilty at lurking on sites of people I've never met, so I have to assume this news will be new to somebody...
Tim and I found out on December 21st that we are pregnant and expecting TWINS this summer. I have been very, very sick with what I have titled "Awake Sickness". Screw morning sickness. I usually feel my best in the morning! I have been on the couch the majority of my days since the about Christmas Eve, and it's taken me everything I have in me to get up and shower most days. Earlier last week I started to feel a "little" better, but with how I felt Saturday, Sunday, and now again today, I have little hope that it's getting better anytime soon.
I am about 12 weeks along and have my first prenatal appointment this Friday afternoon. I really hoping to see the babies again, as well as to see those little hearts beating. I am very apprehensive about the whole thing, nervous for everything I have no control over, but know that there is a reason for everything and a plan in store...and I have no control!!
Therefore, I am just trying to get through each day, and hope that the next day is the last of this sickness....and I can start enjoying the fact that I'm putting on weight and already getting a baby belly. (And hips, and rear-end....)
So with that being said, I will work better on keeping everyone posted. The blog has just been the least of my priorities, as I can barely change a diaper (which, by the way....is getting OLD--I have to have him out of them by summer...I'll have enough butts to wipe and don't need a toddler's anymore!!) without gagging. So, when Tim is home and I'm "able" to be on the computer I choose the couch and TV instead!!
Have a nice day...
enjoy the heat wave we are getting here in the midwest. I think we hit 20 this weekend?!?!??
8 comments:
oh my gosh!!! congratulations jill!!! i am so excited for you guys!!!
Jill, I'm sorry to hear that you are still so sick...hopefully it will end soon as you get further into your 2nd trimester. Let us know how your appointment goes. God bless and Congrats again!
i didn't even know you were pregnant!!
Jill,
Conrats!! I only wish you felt better. I am so excited for you! Keep us up to date when you can - I'm still enjoying your posts when they are out there. Take Care!!!
Congrats again to all of you!
Anne-
You'll have to razz you parents, b/c they've known for awhile now!!
congrats again! i hope that the 'awake sickness' goes away soon. i can't even imagine. ick! good luck with getting gage out of diapers - i'm dealing with that nightmare right now! argh! take care!
Jill,
My sister said that you were pregnant with twins! Congrats! Hope you are feeling well. Your little guy is so cute! Take care.
Mary
Post a Comment