I will explain in a later post.
But for right now, I will share with you a few pictures of my family, and our fun little guy Gage from Christmas this year.
Enjoy.
For Christmas Eve again this year, Tim, Gage, and I stayed home all day and went to church together in the afternoon and home for dinner and presents. We had a nice evening, just the 3 of us, and this is the tradition that we have started and plan to continue.
Christmas morning was spent at our home again, as Santa came to our house again this year and brought fun presents for everyone, but mostly for Gage of course! My mom and husband Ken came up in the late morning, joined by Tim's brother Mike, wife Arianne, and son Brian, and Tim's parents and my dad and his girlfriend Lisa followed later in the afternoon. We all ate another great meal cooked by Tim (so spoiled, huh?) and had another great day together.
I love Christmas, and it was sure fun this year with Gage. He really "got" it this year, and was so excited to just rip the presents open. He didn't even seem to care about what was inside, he just wanted to open every present, including everyone else's!
No comments:
Post a Comment