and post it and explain it. I was curious as to what photo it would be and this was it. I like this picture of our little man, so I thought I'd take part.
This was at a neighboring towns' annual "fest". We were in the parade for our church, and Tim had offered to drive his truck in the parade while several of us handed out candy. Gage was pretty excited to be in the parade, but it was a very hot day, and the parade started at the same time Gage's naptime usually starts.
Here is Gage waiting in the truck in the parade line up. The minute the truck started moving, he fell asleep on Tim's lap and missed being in the parade. After the parade, he woke up and ran around for awhile....
and if I remember correctly, he threw up that day too. (He stuck a dead dandelion in his mouth before we could stop him and he gagged himself and yacked).
Oh. The memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment