It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Monday, December 1, 2008

Dead Tired

Whew! What a week. It was a nice one, however; I was able to relax a TON, and didn't do one jewelry show for 7 days straight. Pretty impressive, as compared to the past couple of months.

Gage and I returned home yesterday and are here for a whopping 2 more days before heading back to my hometown. Tim is in ND hunting for the week, and I have a couple of parties this week out of town. So in 2.5 days, I have to get my tree up, decorate my house, clean, pack and drive back out of here! But the good news is that on Friday afternoon I am heading out to my friend Gina's house and spending all day Saturday and Saturday night with her and friends shopping til we drop in the Appleton area. I have a few readers that live over this way...
send me your cell if you're going to be around and maybe we could meet up? I have no idea where we are going...
I was just invited and am going along for the ride! I have all my Christmas shopping done, minus one thing for Tim, and one thing for my nephew Hunter but I know what it is I'm looking for, it's just a matter of going and picking it up. I don't do Christmas cards anymore, I have chosen to start doing New Year's Cards instead, so I will not worry about that until the day after Christmas!

I didn't get any holiday baking done...I'm thinking that I will make a batch or two of something next week one day with Gage's help. I have been invited to join a cookie exchange, so maybe that will help me get my butt in gear.

Other than that, these next two shows for me are the last of my December ones....then off until January 10th!!! I am really happy about this as I love doing them, but could use a weekend/evening break. I am going to try and relax and enjoy the holidays this year. I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving...and took more pictures of your family than I did. (I didn't take any!)

1 comment:

jenny said...

just reading your post made me tired! you are so busy! i hope you get to enjoy the time off you will have. :)