I have been tagged!
I am: tired and hungry but it's too late to eat.
I know: that I'm looking forward to this entire week.
I want: more kids
I have: Christmas shopping on my mind.
I dislike: drama
I miss: my grandma (14 years on 12/10)
I feel: alright
I hear: nothing
I smell: the space heater
I crave: chinese food right now
I cry: monthly
I search: for my keys once a week
I wonder: what my professional job is going to end up being
I regret: constantly worrying about things I have absolutely no control over
I love: my husband, kids, family & friends--more than my own life
I worry: always
I remember: a lot of great childhood memories with my cousins
I dance: all.the.time.
I don't: like it when I yell
I argue: the least amount possible
I write: on my blog weekly, and in Gage's scrapbook journal nightly
I win: every now and then...
I lose: sleep more nights that I care to
I wish: for all the people I currently know that are ill to get well soon
I listen: all the time. Even if I'm talking, I still here ya
I can usually be found: in my van
I am scared: of losing people I love.
I need: a good massage, a few days to myself
I forget: why I am not in bed already.
I tag Sarah, Jenni, and Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment