1. Pure relief.
2. I'm feeling a little bit better.
3. Pure excitement for what is to come.
4. PICTURES!
This top picture is of one baby on the left, practically sitting on the face of the baby on the right.
The is a great profile of the baby on the left...but I think just the head of the baby on the right. I see what looks to be a lump on the left baby....maybe a boy!?!?
The babies both measured right on time. I am now officially 13.5 weeks, and one baby has a heartbeat of 161 and the other of 163. I am preparing myself for two boys, but I have a slight feeling that it may be two girls...
I have had one dream so far and it was a boy and a girl. They were 2 years old when they came out and they let me take them out of the hospital the same day they were born. I was pushing them around the local YMCA showing them off to all of my friends. Interesting.
Next appointment is scheduled for Feb 23 which will be 16 weeks. I am secretly hoping to find out the gender then.
As for Gage (yes, I will still make sure he is our #1 priority in these posts!!) he is doing very well. Talking up a storm, and being as cute and as sassy as a 2.5 year old can be. Two cute stories:
The other day Gage walked into a room where I was bent over looking for something in a cupboard. My butt was the first thing he had to look at when he came into the room. He exclaimed (as serious as can be), "Whoa! That's a big butt!" (Nice).
In the car the other night, he said, "I can't get my hat on". He then stated, "It's makin' me crazy!". We laughed pretty hard at that one.
Tim has been taking him swimming lately, just to get him out of here so they don't have to look at me laying on the couch all evening. He has been swimming really well, with a noodle under his arms and kicking all the way through the deep end and back, with little to no assistance. He will also jump in the water and go under on his own and can even keep his head above water without assistance for a little bit. I am going to try to get him into lessons, hopefully starting in February!
I have had one dream so far and it was a boy and a girl. They were 2 years old when they came out and they let me take them out of the hospital the same day they were born. I was pushing them around the local YMCA showing them off to all of my friends. Interesting.
Next appointment is scheduled for Feb 23 which will be 16 weeks. I am secretly hoping to find out the gender then.
As for Gage (yes, I will still make sure he is our #1 priority in these posts!!) he is doing very well. Talking up a storm, and being as cute and as sassy as a 2.5 year old can be. Two cute stories:
The other day Gage walked into a room where I was bent over looking for something in a cupboard. My butt was the first thing he had to look at when he came into the room. He exclaimed (as serious as can be), "Whoa! That's a big butt!" (Nice).
In the car the other night, he said, "I can't get my hat on". He then stated, "It's makin' me crazy!". We laughed pretty hard at that one.
Tim has been taking him swimming lately, just to get him out of here so they don't have to look at me laying on the couch all evening. He has been swimming really well, with a noodle under his arms and kicking all the way through the deep end and back, with little to no assistance. He will also jump in the water and go under on his own and can even keep his head above water without assistance for a little bit. I am going to try to get him into lessons, hopefully starting in February!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pictures! How exciting!
Oh, the comments of a 2 1/2 year....I know them well.
glad everything is going well with the babies! yey! that's awesome gage is doing well swimming. i haven't got tucker in lessons (however they only offer them here in the summer i think). a great little activity for him and dad. :)
Love the pictures, gald to hear you are feeling well. still jealous of the twins to come. You are one lucky girl. Enjoy.
Gage... awe... sounds very familiar!
Post a Comment