It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Thursday, April 30, 2009

25 Weeks with our Twins!





I have been SO BAD at updating this site, and for this I apologize. I am just wrapping up my jewelry business this month for a much needed break, and then we are off to WI Dells for a family vacation this weekend...
but then things are going to slow down for us until the boys arrive.

Here is my belly photo from last week, at 25 weeks. I am up about 20 lbs., which I feel is damn good compared to how I feel! It all seems to be right out there in the front this time around, which is taking a serious toll on my BACK! I have invested in some new pillows for sleeping and even borrowed a back brace/maternity support belt from a friend.

I measured at 32 weeks at my 26 week appointment today; so a full 6 weeks ahead! AH!
But feeling good, other than getting a bit tired by the afternoon and evening...and having to slow down a lot on housework and things I am normally quite good at doing (such as exercising, going up the stairs, etc.) It's amazing how much you just have to listen to your body and OBEY in these cases....

Enjoy the pics. Wish I could be there to hear you GASP.

7 comments:

Mary and Andy B said...

You go girl!!! You look great! I remember being tired with just one "baby in the oven", I can't imagine what it is like with 2!? Take care and looking forward to more updates. What does Gage think about this?

Swanson Family said...

no gasping, are you kidding me, you look fantastic. I think you will be surprised when you look bak to see how great you really do look. you have since day one. don't worry about comparing, each pregnancy is different, that is the joy of it! Enjoy the last halfof being pregnant! I wish I got to see you more. let me know about that dinner night... I heard Mac Grill misses us! :)
Love ya,
Mar

Jaci said...

You are absolutely gorgeous & glowing. Hang in there!!! Can't wait to hold on to one of those boys. :o)

The Foskett Family said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be going (I'm sure you don't feel that way!) We are so excited to meet TWO new Foxes! I hope you do take it easy, your house should not be clean for the next 3-5 years and you should enjoy all of those delicious meals made by TIM....you will be so busy this summer!!!!

Jill said...

Awwww. You guys are such good friends. I do have to be honest, I feel REALLY good this time around, and I feel as if I haven't gained too much weight. I just know my back kills and sleeping sucks, and Sarah--actually time IS flying by. I am ready for them. I mean, the clothes aren't washed and definitely some necessity things left to purchase, but all that can be done in a day...
I want to see them, and hold them and feel them kicking me on the OUTSIDE....not the inside, anymore!

We are Three said...

You look great! By the way.. Jake's supper club reopened a little bit ago. My parents went there for their anniversary dinner.

A Day In The Life.... said...

You look wonderful!! Looking forward to seeing you and Gage on the 16th!~