It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Time is flying....sort of

Yes, I know it's been 2 1/2 months since these little men arrived into our world, and although most days it feels like time is flying, I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel like 2 1/2 years sometimes. The past months have been fun, challenging, stressful, exciting, and tiring to say the least. We all know how much work one baby is; when you make that TWO babies, things just get crazy. We've already changed bottles, formula, dealt with two eye infections, (one each), colic (ongoing), and now today a bout of diahrrea. It just seems like if it's not one thing, it's another!

But with all negativity aside, we are surviving. The boys are starting to respond to us and smile and coo. That makes the hard times worth it. They are starting to hold their heads up well, and actually are not minding their tummy time as much as they had been. It is going to get easier every day, and I just have to keep telling myself this. Here are some pictures of the past couple of weeks.


Growing up...L.andon and Bronson.
Landon was 9 lb. 7 oz. and Bronson 9 lb. 15 oz. at their two month check up.
They are most likely a good pound heavier than that now.
Nana has her hands full.....ya think?

My cute little stinker. He is wearing one of the babies hats.

Mama DEFINITELY has her hands full!
(But she truly loves every minute of it!)

Gage took this photo, all by himself. I really like it. It's been awhile since Tim and I had a nice picture together.

1 comment:

The Foskett Family said...

I LOVE the new pics!!! Isn't the BOTTLE game so much fun?? I thought I was going to lose my mind the first time around trying to find a bottle that he would take......and then he settled on one with the nipples that couldn't be washed in the dishwasher! It definitely does make it so worth it when they start to coo at you though!!!