It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Sunday, July 11, 2010

1 Year. We Made It! Happy Birthday to Bronson and Landon!

Wow. What a year! I have so much to say, and so much to express about this past year, but quite honestly don't have the time to put it into words at this time. I will save it for a post later this week.

But for now I'd like to share with you a few pictures of my "little men" from the past year.
We had a fabulous day celebrating yesterday and I have so many fun pictures to share. Again, I'll save those for a later post.

Happy Birthday to two little men that have (unintentionally) challenged me to be the best mother I never thought I could be!

First week home. Landon, Bronson
(I love how the nuks cover half of their face!)

Bronson Gary, then.

Bronson Gary, now.


Landon Timothy, then.

Landon Timothy, now.


4 Months old. Bronson, Landon.

Landon, Bronson

Brothers and Best Friends for Life~
Bronson, Landon.

1 comment:

A Day In The Life.... said...

such handsome young men! glad to hear you had a great time celebrating thier first birthdays!