


We are heading to Neillsville this weekend to celebrate my 30th Birthday with my family and some friends, and then Gage and I are heading to Edgerton, WI from Monday-Thursday to spend some time with my friend Sarah, her husband Brad and their new baby boy, Nash. Nash was born on March 30th and I haven't yet met him! I haven't seen Sarah since their visit to Farmington back in September, so we are long over due for some catching up and spending time together.
Have a great week, and we'll post some of our "vacation" pictures when we return. We may not be going to the coast, or overseas, but when you haven't left the vicinity of Wisconsin/Minnesota for well over a year, a drive down to Edgerton, WI counts as a vacation! (Right?!?)
I'll leave you with Gage's 12 month pictures I had taken this week. They turned out really good, and I can't wait to get some hanging on our bare walls!!!
1 comment:
Love, love, love the pictures. How cute!!!
Post a Comment