It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik
Visiting the Fosketts
Well, we're back! Gage and I had soooo much fun visiting our friends Sarah, Brad, and baby Nash. Nash is just 3 months old and Gage was so good with him. He tried to give lots of kisses, and was very gentle around him. We took several walks to the local parks, spent a day at the city pool, and visited a very beautiful place called "Rotary Gardens" in Janesville, WI. Gage was EXCELLENT during the days, but we had a couple of rough nights. I think he is teething again, as he has a little bit of a diaper rash and has been super crabby. However, when I laid him down for bed last night, he actually smiled, didn't cry, and slept from 8pm to 8am. I just laid him down for his morning nap and he smiled again! I think he is glad to be back in his own bed and out of the pack n play that he has slept in for the past week.
I am very lucky to have it all so good; a great family, a sweet and lovable little boy, and great friends to go and visit! Life is good!




1 comment:
Looks like Gage is ready for a sibling!! :)
Post a Comment