It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik
Friday, July 20, 2007
Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEE!
My parents threw me a little shindig at my dad's place on Saturday, in honor of my 30th Birthday. Some family and friends that live around the Neillsville area attended and then a group of us went out to the bars later in the evening. I think I partied like I was turning 21, however I felt okay the next day! We had a really nice time! My sister even made it back from Jersey again. Its always great having her home. Katie, move back here!!!!!
Katie and I
Back: Katie, cousin Angela, me; Front: my friends Kimmy and Lori
Lori's hubby Jason and Tim
My dad, Tom and Tim
Everyone keeps asking me "how it feels" to be 30. I have to be very honest and say that it doesn't feel one bit different than any other day of the year. I am very happy to be alive, and I am exactly where I thought I would be at this point in my life; married, beautiful child, and a beautiful home. My cousin Bethany didn't live to enjoy her 15th birthday and she loved life and lived it to its fullest. I am LUCKY to have made it to 30, and I only hope that I can hang out around here another 60 years or more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! That's a great picture of you with your hubby. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment