It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Friday, August 3, 2007

Still here...

Noticed I haven't updated in a couple of weeks so thought I'd just get a quick blurb out there.

Gage is doing well. We started him in 1 day a week of daycare this week and it went really well. I am currently job searching for a PT job and actually had an interview with St. Croix County yesterday that I feel went really good. It would be a 2 day/week position which would be absolutely ideal for me at this point. I LOVE staying home with him, but am now feeling like I need something else on the side and feel its the right time for me to start looking. I will keep you posted on the job end.

We started Gage in a daycare center, Daisy Hill, located in Roberts, WI. He was there yesterday from 9-3 as mommy was having a harder time with it than him! The teachers said he did very well, and seemed to enjoy himself. I was able to go to my interview and run a couple of errands while he was there. I feel this will be very good for him, as we aren't participating in as many playdates since we have moved and he really needs the socialization and structure setting that a daycare can give to him. He continues to "bruise around" and I am finding that the daredevil personality that he seems to have developed (or may have been born with?!?) is going to give me gray hairs before I am ready for them. He fell in the bathtub 2 weeks ago and gave himself a black eye, and then on Tuesday he fell face first onto the cement from his little picnic table and scraped his nose up really good and gave himself a nice purple bruise on his forehead. He constantly looks as if he has been in a boxing ring...

I am headed out of town for a scrapbooking weekend in Augusta. Looking forward to it!
I have been bad at uploading new pictures, even though I take several a week, but will try to get new pictures of our life on here as soon as I can! Hope all is well with everyone out there reading this and if we haven't, we hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Fox Family! Happy, belated birthday Jill & Gage! Well, Gage & Gabe have something in common-Gabe called 911-the police came & everything! We think of you often!

-The Benson Bunch