Amoxycillian + Motrin + Oragel + Lots and lots of sleep + Extra TLC, snuggles, and kisses + TIME =
A HEALTHY AND HAPPY GAGE THOMAS!!!!!
He is better. The sickness aliens who stole my son returned him Tuesday evening, and he is "so" back to himself (terrorizing the dog, pulling every kitchen utensil/dish cloth/ pot/pan out of it's original drawer, standing up on his rocking horse with a mischevious grin just waiting for me to say, "Gage Thomas Fox you sit on your bottom", dragging my undergarments from the laundry basket and throwing them down the stairs) that you wouldn't even have known he was kidnipped for the 4 days he was so miserable!! I am very happy that he is feeling better, as any momma (or daddy for that matter) knows what a horrible feeling it is to see your little one so sick and helpless.
Now, off to daycare tomorrow and I get to go to my first day of work!
I got a new camera for my birthday and have been taking lots of pictures, however I haven't read the directions on how to download the pics onto my computer yet, thus the delay in any new pictures on this blog. I know it will not be a difficult quest, it just requires more of my time that I am willing to give right now. It is 8:30 pm, it's been a long couple of days, and I am going upstairs and reading a book in my bed! Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment