It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Friday, August 31, 2007

Quick Update and a Promise of Pictures!

I've been promising new pictures for awhile now, but just have not had one minute to sit on the computer and download the now 75+ pictures I have taken over the past month! This past week, my dad and my sister were here visiting from Sunday-Wednesday as my dad's trip out to visit my sister in NJ did not work out, so it was easier for her to just fly here instead.

I started my job on Tuesday, and although it went well, I have some things to figure out to be sure its the right fit. I work in Woodville today so we'll see out that site goes.

The three of us went to the State Fair yesterday and I got some really great pictures of Gage enjoying some treats, as well as the large slide!

We are headed to both Neillsville and Shell Lake this weekend for the long holiday and will be attending a wedding anniversary on my side of the family and a baby shower for twins in Shell Lake on Sunday! I PROMISE there will be new pictures of our adventures by next week!

Safe travels to our our loved ones this holiday weekend!

No comments: