I'd love to go back and see how many posts I've titled, "Still here"....when I know it's been awhile since my last post.
All is good here in the Fox household. I am getting bigger, and when I actually do something with myself this week (aka stop wearing yoga pants and actually use a blow dryer) I will have Tim take my 20 week belly shot. Yes---TWENTY WEEKS. Half way for a singleton birth....more than half way for me (I hope!)
I'm feeling good lately. My belly has been rather sore the past couple of days, so I need to stay off my feet a bit more than I have been. That is hard for me, but I know bed rest would be much worse, so I'm going to just try and relax as much as I can.
I will post more later this week, as we have a nice, long ultrasound on Thursday....
No comments:
Post a Comment