It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work. -Alison Gopnik
Friday, January 22, 2010
8 days and counting...
As my regular viewing audience consists of my Beezatches, I just have to post a shout-out. Can you ladies believe that our fun girls' night is just a little over one week away?!
I do not currently have a dress. Not quite sure what I'm going to do, b/c I don't want to be a party pooper, but I don't want to spend any money on anything, either. hopefully if I can't come up with a wedding dress, Mar will have a bridemaid dress that fits me!
crap. i need to go to my parents this week and get my dress. I'll look for the other dresses too. I am such denial about even being able to get it over my hips. DAMN IT!
4 comments:
I am glad you're so excited! I gotta get working on the details. Hmmmmm.....
It's going to be fun though!
I do not currently have a dress. Not quite sure what I'm going to do, b/c I don't want to be a party pooper, but I don't want to spend any money on anything, either.
hopefully if I can't come up with a wedding dress, Mar will have a bridemaid dress that fits me!
oh yeah!! mine has some unidentified stains all over the front and the bottom is black, other than that, i'm good to go! ;)
crap. i need to go to my parents this week and get my dress. I'll look for the other dresses too. I am such denial about even being able to get it over my hips. DAMN IT!
Post a Comment