It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How could I forget THAT?!

While updating Tim, I completely forgot to mention his precious Vikings.  I know, I know, I am not the football guru and never have been, but my husband.  My dear, dear, husband, has been a faithful purple/yellow fan since the day I met him.  He has endured countless hours of teasing and razzing from my side of the family, who hate the "Queens" and have always cheered the Packers and worshiped their #4. 

Even though Tim did jump on the Brett Favre bandwagon as soon as the deal was signed (of course, he hated Brett when he was green and gold) he has had SO MUCH fun watching his team reach success this year.  We have watched every game, and will do so again this Sunday.

So in the words of a true and faithful wife,

"Go VIKES!"

No comments: