Gets into EVERYTHING.
He's fast.
He's a stinker, and he knows it.
Sometimes, he'll just sit by the door of our bedroom or an open bathroom and wait for you to come looking for him, and when we find him...
he crawls as fast as he can, giggling all the way.
He has a temper.
He is difficult to change, so I have to use my leg to hold him down sometimes!
Love his laugh. And his smile.


1 comment:
look at the picture of Gage right across from the picture of Landon! CRAZY how much they look alike. I honestly have never noticed it before right now. and the picture of Bronson in the highchair... looks like Gage too! WOW! when they are sperate from each other (Gage and the Twins) I don't think they look a like. so crazy! Love the posts and the update!
Post a Comment