It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Thursday, May 10, 2007

10 Months



A little late in getting Gage's 10 Month picture up...
but here it is.

What happened to my baby?? I took about 12 pictures just trying to get this shot, but he is so "on the go" that it has gotten very difficult! Mr. Dog now has to sit on the couch, and I have to hide the dry/erase board just to make sure they both get in the picture.

I remember laying my little bundle down on the dog, trying to get him sit upright without sliding over...and now I am just happy to get a photo of both of them in the same spot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of which, guess who I found standing all by herself in her crib today? Time to lower the mattress.