It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Friday, May 25, 2007

We may be MIA for awhile...

Well, here it is--Memorial Day weekend, and what THIS means for the Fox household is MOVING TIME!

You will not be hearing from us for the next week or so, until we get all moved out and settled in. I told Tim he can't take the computer until the last possible minute, but since he is connected through his work trio/blackberry device, he doesn't need the home computer at all!

My sister is here through Saturday morning, so I am taking advantage of her presence and getting some stuff done around the house today, and running a few errands as well. Then, we are "diving in" this weekend and packing up all the stuff I have been making Tim wait on until now; the kitchen, clothing, bathroom stuff, etc. So, frozen pizza and Subway will be our meals of choice for the next 6 days! YUM!

We close and move in on May 31st and June 1st. The whole first weekend and week of June will be unpacking and settling in, and then we should be able to get back online and post some pics of our new house! I am SO EXCITED! I keep having dreams of the new house, and its exactly the opposite of what it is...and I cry and wish we hadn't moved. But, I know that this is just my anxiety getting the best of me, and I will love the house and everything will be just fine!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone. SAFE-SAFE-SAFE travels to you all that are leaving your homes and we will hopefully talk to you all very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move! I can't wait for the first Girls Night there!! Hope everything goes well this upcoming weekend.

Jill said...

I NEED a girls night SOOOOO bad, so lets get one on the calendar for June!!!!!

Jill said...

I NEED a girls night SOOOOO bad, so lets get one on the calendar for June!!!!!