It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cancun 2008

Here they are, finally. I ALMOST went to bed, but thought twice. I have two much running to do tomorrow and I know I won't get it done. They are pretty much all the same pictures....Tim and I, Katie and Johnny, Katie and I, etc...
Tim and I ate at an outside sushi bar and the picture is just too dark, so I didn't share. We also got pretty lit up in a dancing night club, but the fog machine was messin' with my photos that night too...
or maybe it was the tequila?? Either way, the whole trip was a blast and we really hope we can do it again next year. Maybe we will go for one extra day or two...3 nights wasn't quite enough, but it will get me through the winter!

Tequila Sunrise



Tim, Jill, Katie and Johnny

I didn't check out the background before taking this photo.....


Looks painful, doesn't it?! Happens EVERY time!

6 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Day In The Life.... said...

I about sit out my drink reading the little capiton under the picture of you and your sis. You are a funny gal Jill!

Cory Dukowitz said...

A) I agree with Leah. Nice caption on the picture with your sister. you might want to get photoshop working on that one.
B) Not sure if you know this ^ Joshua guy, but if you don't, it is a little creepy. his avatar is the J man...? Another point: 10pm on VD, no date buddy?

Jaci said...

I think Cory is just wondering how I got to Cancun so quickly & appeared in a photo behind you guys.

Swanson Family said...

awesome trip it looks like and loves the photos!

jenny said...

looks like a great time! glad you got to escape the cold for a bit.