It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pictures


We had Gage's 18-Month pictures taken this past weekend (only ONE month late this time!) as well as some fun family pictures this past weekend. We travel all the way back to the twin cities for these pictures, as we get a one hour session with outfit changes and GREAT service that results in EXCELLENT smiles from our little guy. As most of you with small children know, picture-taking can be extremely stressful. But not with John Engler . Not only do the pictures turn out wonderful, you get the entire CD with a session. I then order what I want through my own photo service of choice. We even got our pictures back the same day! It is just great. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!


7 comments:

We are Three said...

Great pictures! You are right about his photography. Where is his studio located?
Kara
(friend of Marilyn)

Swanson Family said...

No kidding, tell me more about this guy. I want to know too!!!!

Love the pictures! You all look wonderful!

Jill said...

I put his link on the post. John Engler-in Apple Valley. Works right out of his home. We paid $95 for all three of us, but it's $85 I think for just one kid. Either way, for under $100, you get one hour and then the whole CD to keep FOREVER and print out what you wish!!!!!!!
I order through Shutterfly, and I think of the pictures I printed out last time, it was an additional $30....but STILL! Great quality for a great price.

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, we took Brynn and Charlotte to John Engler two weeks ago. Getting the two of them to look happy in the same photo was impossible. John tried so hard. But, he did a great job, with difficult subjects.

Your pictures are great!

Your former neighbor,
Jill

Jaci said...

Gage is such a ham--you can tell he had a good time with the photos. Very cute!

stacynguyen said...

These are great-- I especially like all the ones with the curtain in back. I'll have to keep this guy in mind.

Love, Stacy

jenny said...

those are great shots! what a smiley little guy! love the family shots.