It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Friday, February 1, 2008

Adios! We're off to MEXICO!

Goodbye everyone...
we are leaving for Neillsville today to drop Gage off at the grandparents' (my mom and dad are splitting time up for the week) and then we are heading back to the airport to try and catch a 7pm flight to Newark, NJ. We are then spending all day tomorrow and into Sunday with Katie and Johnny, spending some time in NYC and just hanging out!
We are leaving for Cancun on Sunday and will be there through Wednesday, hopefully returning to Minneapolis Wednesday night, even if it's really late. We are flying stand-by on all our flights, so we just hope that there are available seats to where we need to go!

I can't wait to post some fun pictures of our trip when we return next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, have fun! Dam and I are leaving Annika with the grandparents in August and flying out to NYC and New Jersey too, my old college roommate is getting married and we want to turn it into a week long trip. Which means weaning before the end of the summer. I'm pretty sure it will happen before then on its own, I just hope Annika is on board with that idea. We really need to have her occasionally spend a night or two away from us to start getting her used to the idea. I don't want to "dump" her suddenly and have her freak out like we've abandoned her. How far do your parents live from you?

jenny said...

have fun. i am so jealous right now. so very jealous!