It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tomorrow, I promise!

This is in response to Leah's comment about the vacation pictures....
I know, I know, I know. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry!

The weekend was a lazy, yet busy one, and I didn't really set foot into the office, unless it was to do something related to my jewelry stuff. Then, I had a show last night in my hometown, so I just got home this afternoon, and Tim isn't home from work yet (9:30) so I just set foot in the office a little bit ago...
I can't do anything via the computer with Gage around as he DESTROYS this office. All of my jewelry and paperwork are laid out in here, and the kid is faster than lightening these days. So I only get a short naptime break in the afternoon and 8pm and later to do anything on the computer!

SO. With all those lovely excuses, I promise to get some new pictures up tomorrow-Valentine's Day of all days, when I will MAKE myself get those darn pics uploaded and posted!

As a good friend would say... "Happy VD" everyone!

2 comments:

Jaci said...

HA! I just posted a big VD rant, I will take that "shout out" my dear. I hope you're having a wonderful day!!! :o)

jenny said...

i am with you on only being able to get on the computer when the child is sleeping - tucker now is obsessed with my mouse so i have to unplug it and use the mousepad on the laptop while he pretends he is playing the computer. lordy.

happy valentine's day! :)