It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Monday, January 28, 2008

Don't Give 'Em Bran!

Second dumb post of the day (hell, I'm on a roll!)

A word of advice to all parents out there. Please don't give your 18-month-old BRAN. Like an "all bran" muffin from Trader Joe's.

I will not elaborate anymore. Just don't do it.

6 comments:

Jaci said...

Also--5 clementines is too many for a 2 year old...trust me on that one too. Q loves them so much, and they're so little, but...

Swanson Family said...

Oh no... I hope he is feeling better.

What I want to know is... how do you even get your kid to eat Bran and clementines? I am so doing something wrong!

Jill said...

I bought the bran muffins, b/c they looked good (they were titled "Apple and Cranberry Bran Muffins!) and I wanted them for myself and overnight guests we had on Friday night. Gage wanted one, and ate the WHOLE thing, and nobody else wanted one after one bite. They were ALL bran, so it tasted like dirt.

He's feeling better 9 craps later.

A Day In The Life.... said...

I guess mandarian oranges would fall under the same as clemtines. Moderation is key.....yuck.

Jaci said...

Q would literally eat 15 clementines if I let him. He's like a crackhead with them! But they just don't digest all the way. ha!

If it's not puke, it's poop, right ladies? I laughed out loud at the "9 craps later" part. Priceless!

Jill said...

What DID we all talk about before we were mothers??

BORING stuff like booze and boys, right?