It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Friday, January 25, 2008

My turn to take the challenge

Marilyn participated in my last challenge, so I am returning the favor.

50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not at all.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Absolutely not. But if I had, I doubt I would answer this here! (Hi, Mom!)
3. Do you own a gun? I don't own one personally, but there are several here. For God's sake, my husband is a redneck!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? We don't have Sonic's here
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I will only eat them when they are the only choice.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (by Brenda Lee. I actually have a routine that I made up for it. Jazz hands and all.)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE
9. Can you do push ups? On my knees.
10. Do you have a piggy bank? Yep, and it's being cashed next week for vacation money.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring-always. Anything out of the new lia sophia catalog!
12. Favorite hobby? I enjoy scrapbooking. But to be honest, I really do like running.
13. Favorite City? Madison, WI.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I second-guess myself ALL THE TIME
16. Middle name? Denise
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
Holy Crap it's 330 and I have to get in the shower as I have guests coming over and I stink. (Not really, but I feel like I do).
I have laundry to do.
I need a glass of wine.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Yesterday? What was yesterday? Oh, Thursday. Dinner out, gas in the van, and um....oh! I got Gage a winter coat AND snowpants for next year for $12 total!!!!!!!!!!!
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. water, coffee. That's it, folks.
20. Current worry right now? That i stink.
21. Current hate right now? I don't hate anything.
22. Favorite place to be? Home
23. How did you bring in the New Year? at home, drinking a bit too much wine and playing Balderdash.
24. Where would you like to go? Hawaii, San Fransisco, LA, maybe Canada.
25. Name three people who will complete this? Marilyn already did. Maybe Leah and Jaci.
26. Do you own slippers? yes, but my feet sweat a lot and slippers make them sweat more and I don't like that.
27. What shirt are you wearing? t-shirt with a zip up hoodie.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? nope
29. Can you whistle? yes
31. Would you be a pirate? ARRRRRGH! Heck, no. However...if it means hookin' up w/ Johnny Depp, maybe.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually Christmas songs.
33. Favorite girl's name? I still plan on using my ultimate favorite if I ever conceive a girl, however I LOVE the names Julia, Claire, and Olivia.
34. Favorite boy's name? Ian, Gage (of course) and my most favorite one will most likely be used when I DO conceive my boy.
35. What's in your pocket right now? Lip stuff
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Talking w/ my hairdresser about pierced belly buttons and tattoos.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? This I don't remember.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Fortunately, I can say "dry sockets" from when I had my wisdom teeth out. I haven't been injured much.
39. Do you love where you live? I'm starting to.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? Jaci and Jill (its a tie) (Ooh, I'm FLATTERED!) I'll say Jaci and break the tie.
42. How many dogs do you have? 1
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope not
44. Do you have a crush on someone? My husband
45. What is your favorite book? The Red Tent
46. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&M's
47. What is your favorite sports team? I don't watch sports.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?? Hmmmm. This is a good one. I have to think about this one for awhile.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I'm sooooooo tired.

No comments: