Tim & I took Gage to his first "concert". Lucky duck. I think I was 22 before I went to see my first concert (the Wallflowers, ha!)
(Sorry, this post isn't about me. Back to Gage).
We got tickets through the mom's group I am a part of, and Tim took some time off of work to go along with us. Gage did remarkably well for his age, current attention span and energy level. I have to say the highlight for us parents was watching the HUGE bouquet of Elmo balloons come out at intermission time, observing all the parents pay around $8 each for them, and then watch as one by one they were let go and slowly floated to the ceiling of the Target Center. I mean, it wasn't REALLY funny, but we laughed. We laughed HARD! Cold hearted, ain't we?
But seriously, the show was really good. It was pretty funny as it was ME who knew all the names of the characters (Abby Cadabby, Mr. Noodle, Grudgetta) and I was singing along to their songs. I always did want to take Maria's job when she retired. She's still on there, ya know? And Gordon, and Olivia, and Luis....
Oh, that's right. Gage's post. Back to Gage.
Gage also got his first taste of popcorn. He liked it so much and even shared half his bag with me!
5 comments:
Who is joshua and why is he calling it a boob blog? did i miss something?
Love that you took Gage to this, I thought about it, and then reconsidered! I don't have the patience like you do.
We're on the "waiting list" at GM for tickets to playhouse disney in February...it's good to know that Gage enjoyed the show--hopefully our boys will like it too! (If we get the tix). :o)
We took Noah last year and he loved it! We were one of the stupid parents that paid for the balloon, but we looped it to his wrist and it wasn't lost! I hate to admit it, but it was worth it!
Mary B
Post a Comment