It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

GAME NIGHT (and then some)

I wish I could share w/ you what was said here...
but I don't quite remember!

Hot Ladies: Kristin, Erika, Jill, and Julie


For the past couple of years, a group of our friends have been getting together shortly after the holidays to celebrate friendship and exchange white elephant gifts. We have SO MUCH FUN! Man, it's crazy. Too many things are said and shared that I just can't quite share with the rest of you. Sorry. But just know that we have fun. And usually someone gets a little loopy (me??) and does something kinda crazy. I think I was good this year though.
If nothing else, seeing Jeff where the "Pheasants Forever" orange hunting hat all night was all we needed to remind us why we do this every year!
Bob & Erika

Jeff & Kristin
(not a couple, but they sure look cute together, don't they?)

Erika & Jeff trying to do karoake on the big screen

???

Jill & Tim

Julie & Tim (the fabulous host and hostess)

Thanks, guys! I am counting down the days til the next one. I already have my white elephant picked out!

4 comments:

Swanson Family said...

well do tell, who got the boy rabbit?????

Jill said...

Kristin did. And at first she said she was going to use it as a door stop! Then, by the end of the evening she was thinking otherwise

Swanson Family said...

LOL!!!!! Well at least you didn't have to take it home right!?!?! Just be ware of it for next year!

Jill said...

You should see the awesome copper leaves that I did receive. I think they were from Home Interiors 1982 or something. Lovely, flexible copper leaves that will look so fine in my "outdoor-themed" decor...