I have been working really hard on getting all of my pictures uploaded and onto this site, but it just doesn't happen as quickly as I'd like. I'm just getting Christmas Day pictures up now and it's well over a week ago that it happened.
I am still waiting for my Shutterfly delivery of our New Year's cards. For those of you who visit this site regularly, I already put a couple of pictures up on this site that you will be getting in the mail. They are my favorites.
We ended up staying in at our own place this year for New Year's. We got invited to a couple of different parties, but didn't want to be out on the roads (to OR from), and really just wanted to stay in. My cousin Christopher and his wife Shelly liked our idea too, so they came over and we had a nice dinner and played some games. Our neighbors Jeff & Fran came over as well and we all had a nice time. It was nice getting up the next morning and just lounging around in our pj's for awhile. I will get some pictures of the evening up soon.
This weekend I am going out of town scrapbooking again. I am very excited as I tend to get sooo much done when I go on these retreats. Tim and I just booked a trip to Cancun with Katie and Johnny for the first week of February. We have been talking for a long time that we wanted to do this, so now we are going to go!
My lia sophia jewelry business has been going amazingly well. I did very well in November and December, and although I am having some problems getting bookings for January I have quite a few lined up for February and March already. Exciting!
I also have several girls' nights and friends' nights planned out for January and February. These are so important to me and I look so forward to them.
I hope all of you had safe and wonderful holidays and I promise to be better at keeping up this site in 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment