Due to some computer issues, I was only able to upload 10 pictures in about 45 minutes. Therefore, this is what you get so I can say I kept my promise. I will upload more, hopefully tomorrow, as this catches us up to the first weekend in June...
I have some Father's Day pictures as well as my first belly shot (with the shirt DOWN this time. I didn't have stretch mark scars at 8 weeks with Gage....)
Anyhow:

Gage and Daddy hanging out on the floor. This one made it into the picture book I made on Shutterfly for Tim for Father's Day.

Eating an ice cube, waiting for the parade to start in Roberts.

During the line up of the parade, as our truck was the float for our church, Gage was hanging out in (and out of ) the truck. He is really crabby here, and I have a great video of him. But I don't know how to upload videos on either Google or blogger.

The other half of him...

The Zor's fun cars that are most at most every parade I've ever attended...they let Gage sit on one before the parade started. I can't remember what affiliation the Zor's are with.....oops.

Auntie Katie in Gage's crib with him one of the last times she visited. She actually just left today, but this was taken at the end of May. Notice the bite marks on the left side....he has literally ruined his crib with his teeth. I know, it's time for a big boy bed, but we just want to get the dang walls painted before we do that......hopefully soon. I'll be posting about the crib in a future post, when #2 gets it as a hand-me-down.

Gage's FAVORITE place to be this summer is riding on the "twactoh", a.k.a. the lawn mower. He literally sits on Tim's lap and mows the lawn for up to an hour or more at a time! Awesome down time for Mama! However, the soothing (??) noise that the lawn mower makes sometimes lulls our little man to sleep...

Playdate at the Fox's! From left to right, Gage, Ari, Carly, and Nathan. And they are all sitting in our toybox!

A rare moment....but hopefully will always continue. I love my little man, especially when he cuddles me at bedtime.

Yeah. Don't ask. I don't even remember the story. Oh! I think we were playing "boats", and I was sitting in a big storage container (that had held maternity clothes) and this is Gage's trucks container. We went white water rafting, if I remember correctly. See! I'm fun sometimes!
More pictures to follow later this week.
I have another picture that consists of Gage and a storage container....
it's pretty funny!
2 comments:
Very cute pictures. Thanks for uploading them.
I love the one of the boys on the tractor. Q is also obsessed with tractors, btw.
Cory & Q are constantly talking about Papa Ricky's tractor (we've borrowed it to mow our lawn & Q rides along too). Anyway, the other day we went to Lowe's and Q wanted to check out the tractors. So Cory says, Q, we can't get one--we don't have any money for a tractor. Q responded, yeah daddy, I have money, in my piggy! You take it and get the red one? I want the red tractor. I honestly think Cory teared up a little. It was so sweet!!
Now they're trying to gang up on me to get a tractor for them. Not gonna happen!! :o)
Post a Comment