"No, I-don-wan-too" --for everything. No matter whether I am asking him to pick something up, come to the table for lunch, give Jazz a treat, etc. It's "No-I-don-wan-too". Even if he does.
"I wanna see poop"--pretty self explanatory. The kid is fascinated by what's in his diaper. I'm sure I have nothing to do with this, as I NEVER say "pew" or "Wow, o-child of mine" or "Holy crap, no pun intended" while I'm changing his diaper, sparking the least bit of interest in what it is he has created.
"I deed eet" (for "I did it!") --this is the latest. Whenever he does anything by himself (potty on the toilet, throw something in the garbage, put a toy piggy in the back of the tractor trailer) he gets this big grin, squats down like he's about to jump up, and yells at the top of his lungs, "I deed eet!" Sweet.
"Mo twactoh" (More Tractor). My child is fascinated with tractors. And since we do live in the country now, facing farmer Bob's field (I actually think the farmer's name is Kenny, but Bob sounds okay) there are a lot of tractors pulling in and out of the field right across from our driveway most days. As soon as he sees one, he immediately wants "Mo twactoh", even if the original one is still there. And the lawn mower is a twactoh, and my dad's 4-wheeler is a twactoh, and pretty much anything that slightly resembles a tractor is a twactoh to Gage.
8 comments:
hahaha - tucker is totally into the 'i don't - have to, want to, think so' phase! i hope it's a phase!
cute stuff - i just posted a simliar post! :)
too much, Ty has said all the same things and wants to see his diaper poop too... not sure what it is all about, but whatever. I guess for us it is old news but for them it is interesting. The best is when Ty checks out what has come out of Bree and has something to say about it. Just wait for that with Gage.
It makes me feel slightly better to know that both Ty and Gage are obsessed with poop too!
Q often says:
Can I see it?
Oooh, that's a big man terd!
Is it orange today, mama?
Who stinks? I do!
I pooped a big load.
Mama, Milo terded
It's hilarious to us too--and by no means do we encourage it by saying, "How does something so big come out of something so little?" He just laughs.
BOYS!!!
Oh, and I cannot believe I forgot to add..
He says, "Faht". I'm really trying to get him to say "Toot", but he'll lift up his leg (not really on purpose, but just to help let it out when he's sitting), pass gas, look at us and smile and say "Faht". I've also been working with him on saying "Excuse Me" which he's been really good at. It sounds like "Scoose Me" and all I have to do is say "What do you say?" after a burp or toot and he will say, "Scoose Me".
Too cute.
That is funny. Jack was obsessed with it right before we had him potty trained. Ah the memories and what I get to look forward to again in the next year or so. I swear they all laugh when they "toot". It must be a guy thing because I don't think they ever get rid of the giggles with age.
GREAT post! Love it! I'm glad to know other boys are obsessed with POOP! :)
- Audrey
The poop fasination never seems to end!! Noah (soon to be 5) still gets really excited/proud when he poops in the toilet. It turns into "show-and-tell" and we have to go and look at it before he'll flush the toilet. BOYS!! I hope he grows out of it soon, I would be so embarrassed if he poops at school and makes everyone go and look at it?!
i'm with mary b on this one. my 6 year old still likes to describe his poop if it looks like something. good times. good times.
Post a Comment