I was finally able to join an awesome group of girls' for a weekend at Diana's cabin up north. This annual trip has been happening for about 5 years now, and this is the first year I was able to join them. I must add...it will NOT be my last. I had so much fun, and it came at a time that was just perfect for me to let loose and be wild and crazy. And that I did. Um, maybe I should hope that I will even be invited back?!?!
3 comments:
Nice down the shirt shot of Jaci in the first picture!! :)
Loved to see the picture of Di singing since I didn't make it out that night. Pretty sure I was sawing logs at the point!
you guys look like you had WAY too much fun! :)
Oh my gosh, I didn't even notice that! Jaci, I think it looks HOT!
Post a Comment