It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still here, still here

I had all intentions of posting some new pictures today, but the time has gotten away on me.

My goddaughter Madalyn stayed with us all last week, and I was trying my best to spend as much time with her as I could. I took quite a few pictures, and we even spent an entire day at the State Fair, so I have pictures of that.

I have a jewelry show today, so I have been on the computer for about 2 hours doing work related stuff and plan to sign off now and spend a little time with the hubby and son. Katie and Johnny are here tonight before I take them back to the airport tomorrow and so I will hopefully get some updated pictures and a few new posts up tomorrow or Tuesday.

I hope everyone had a great weekend...
we had an EXCELLENT one!

No comments: